Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Volcanoes! Oo hot,hot,hot!!!

Hey people who are cool enough to read my blogg. You pwn! Ok so I was wondering why some volcanoes are active and some aren't? Yeah, I think about the wierdest things. My brain is fantabulous! So hear are some factivos: (You should be grateful I'm doing this because there are SO MANY WORDS!!!!!!)
The Earth's first ocean and the atmosphere was formed by volcanoe gases. Volcanoes also helped form Earth's goegraphy. In the Earth it's so hot that the rocks melts into magma. Eventually after a lot of pressure the maga builds up and explodes! It is now lava. If magma is thin and runny it is easier for the gas to leave, but if it's thick and sticky the gas cannot exit easily so it builds up and then it explodes. KABOOM!  Here is some cool pictures of volcanoes. Science Fun:)

                     

1 comment: