Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here are some kinds of volcanoes:)

Yo yo my Guchi! You are now on my blog. Congrats!!!! You have officially reached maximum AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 So today we are gonna learn about volcanoes. I know, you are probably saying, "Awwwwwwwww man we have to learn about volcanoes AGAIN?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!!?" Well suck it up! JK but this is going to be the last blog about volcanoes. (Finally, I was getting tired of blogging about volcanoes!) Who said that? Anyways..... this blog isn't a question! (Huh?!) Well I'm just going to tell you peeps about different volcanoes. (OH!) Here are the most 5 most popular volcanoes. That means that these guys sit at the cool table. Or should I say, HOT TABLE! Hahahahahah! (chirp,cough) Just read. (grumble,sigh) This doesn't include Mount St.Helens.
Mount Vesuvius in Italy-it's a composit volcano
Mount Fuji in Japan-it's a composite volcano
Kilauea in The Big Island of Hawaii-it's a sheild volcano
Pacaya in Guatemala City-it's a complex volcano
Mt. Bromo in East Java, Indonesia-it's a composit volcano
Now you probably are thinking, "Wow those are big names. Reading is so much work. UG!" Well I just want to say that you are so lazy. JK I love messing with you guys. These volcanoes are pretty coolio. If you want I can show you other volcanoes. (YEAH!) Well alrighty then!



That was amazing! Even if they're incredibly dangerous they are the most beautiful things! And that lava, oo I want to touch it so bad! But if I do my hand would burn off. That would not be fun. That's all for this blog. Bye bye my Guchi! Science Fun:)  

1 comment:

  1. WOW THATS WAS THE BOM.COM I AM GOING TO COPY UR BLOG NEXT TIME WATCH OUT KEEP IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete