Monday, August 30, 2010

I Have A Question!

Ok so I was at home, minding my own business, when sudenly the dude on tv said..... "Hey do you know why glacial stuff aren't found on Africa?" And I was like..... no.  So then I was wondering why and I am going to find out and tell you about it. Well, not really. I was bored and there wasn't anything on tv and yeah. Okidoke. First let me find some info. (dududududududu) Ok so I found that glacial stuff is often formed at high latitudes near the poles. So basicly If it's cold and high up, there will be glacial stuff. Ok un momento por favor. (dudududududududu) Um I tried to look up something but there were TOO many words, so i'm going to use common sense. Basicly, Africa is in between the Tropic of Capricorn and the Tropic of Cancer. So it gets direct sunlight. Plus it has low elevation. Here is a video of Africa.



That was a cool video. And now you know how Africa looks. It has a lot of plant, animal, and human life. But Antarctica is very cold so it can't support much life. So now you know about that stuff. And guess what? My favorite show is on. I'm not bored! But that was fun, too. Gotta go. Science Fun:)

10 comments:

  1. Good job Celine!! I liked it I think your missing somthing but I'm not sure what?? hmmm. i'm going to have to think!!! anyways it was really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate likes your blog! But Kate thinks you could have put more info. Kate is sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good but should of fixed the size of the vid

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE VID WAS AWESOMENESSNESS! BUT LIKE KATE SAID LIZZY THINKS YOU COULD HAVE USED AN LITTLE PART MORE OF INFORMATIONNESSNESS! KEEP IT UP! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow celine i like it but u never really got into details w/ the thing u were talkin about keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. more information i dint really understand it

    ReplyDelete
  7. alrighty then ill try 2 put more info next time! thx guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you should put more facts in to it.. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi celly its me anabee love ur blog so awesome like tht it has alot of info and the video was cute!!! Love ya celly buh bye

    ReplyDelete
  10. and uh wahats up with the "i think u should put some more facts into it" comment from urself?? um hacker alert?? lol

    ReplyDelete