Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Who's Ready To Die?

     IT IS 2012!! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!! Are you guys ready?! December 21, 2012. The world ends. SUPPOSEDLY. Just because of the Mayans who stopped the calendar there. Little do people know, this is what actually happened:
MAYAN #1: Hey man, we don't have any more room to continue the calendar.
MAYAN #2: It's okay, just do it later.
MAYAN #1: I hope if I forget, no one will think the world's gonna end!
MAYAN #2: No! That's crazy! No one's stupid enough to believe that!
MAYAN #1: Yeah you're right!
 

  



   Apparently, people are that stupid. Switching topics, what did everyone do for winter break?! I did a bunch of stuff. You guys wanna hear? *murmur murmur* I'll take that as a yes!





    Well the first day of break I had my friends Anabel and Kate come over and later we went to our friend Sormeh's orchestra recital and then went to TCBY, which is an ice cream place. Here are some pictures!


Me being weird :P

My foot prevails!























My friends and I are such freaks! 












    Yea that was really fun! But I did other fun things. I saw my friend Azira who I haven't seen in a really long time. It was so nice seeing her again! Here are some pictures!

Azira, my sister Zeina, and me! 











Azira and me!!

















Me in an awesome hat!














Us in sunglasses!















 Fun! Another fun thing was having my friends Aubrey, Kate, and Anabel sleepover. Pictures anyone?

Aubrey, Anabel, Me, and Kate!


















ME!














AUBREY!














Anabel The Robot














Hahahaha Kate!















      One of the funnest things I did was have a Harry Potter marathon with my friend Tala. Here are the epic pictures of the epic marathon.


Lightning Bolt Scar 


















Tala is all Gryffindor and I'm all Slytherin! 
    











Good vs Evil











SLYTHERIN SWAG!


















    Well I'll finish with that and go to something else. Highlights of 2011! Well one thing that was really monumental was the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. "The epic finale to the world wide phenomena." 


        I also loved going to Rock Eagle, the over night field trip at my school. It was so fun! I also got to go to my first Braves game with Kate and the dance at my school was so fun! I also got to meet new friends and see old ones. So 2011 was a pretty good year! 




       Well now it's 2012! I really have no idea what I'm looking forward to. I guess I can't just think that much ahead of time. And I don't really know what resolutions I have. Sorry guys! But I know its gonna be a great year! Well that's pretty much all I have for you today. Bye bye!! Science Fun:)


       

3 comments:

  1. Good blog, but there was too much Harry Potter for my taste, and seriously change your background!!! TF looks like a wax figure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good, Celine! Looks like you had a good time. There were lots of pictures, and that was good, because it's nice to have visuals. I can't believe that your friend is a Gryffindor! That's awesome! GO GO GRYFFINDOR! Congrats on the Harry Potter marathon. It's sad that it ended. I can't believe that you don't have a new year's resolution! Kate's was good...only she botched it. Great blog, Celine! -Live Long, Stay Strong
    P.S. I agree with Anabel...Tom Felton does look like a wax figure. He has a big head...in both ways. CHANGE THE BACKGROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TF's head is HUGE. You could land a plane on that thing. Gosh, he looks spray tanned too! Big headed and spray tanned, you can do better.... Anyways, You had a good blog and i loved all of your pictures! You looked like you were having a lot of fun! No New Year resolution? Shocker! I thought yours would be "I will marry Tom Felton this year" or something like that. Lol, well CHANGE YOUR BACKGROUND!

    ReplyDelete