Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spongebob Can Give You Life Lessons!!

        Hey everyone! How's it going? (bored) Yea me too, I was just watching Spongebob when he gave me the most important lesson in life! You want to know what it is? It's that you always have to have....

    

     I don't think I could've gone my whole life not knowing that! Ha ha, but it did get me thinking. What causes imagination? Why do some people have a better imagination that others? Since I am a very curious person, and I have to know everything, all these questions WILL be answered by the end of this blog. Alright so let's get started!



      Imagination is the ability of making mental images, feelings, or thoughts that aren't gathered from sight, hearing, or any other sense. Imagination helps fill in the gap for things you don't understand. It makes the world make sense. It's also used a lot when you're learning. Like when you're little, and you hear a story, you learn key words and other things you don't notice by using imagination. It does this by triggering this small part of your brain that fills in those gaps. It takes the words and phrases you hear, and turning it into something that your senses can pick up. Imagination is also used in phsycology to help mend the brain.


I don't know about you guys, but I like the right side more!

   











     The things you see in your imagination is called, the "mind's eye". Basically, imagination is your mind trying to escape from reality and trying to preseve things differently. It sends messages to your senses which interact with what your imagining to make it even more real.















     




     So that answers one of our questions, now let's answer the next one! It was why do some people have a better imagination then others. Well, as I said before, imagination is the thing that fills in the gaps in your brain when it doesn't have all the knowledge it needs to make something make sense. Kids don't know as much as an adult so the brain has to fill in more gaps than it does for an adult brain. 





     Did any of you have an imaginary friend when you were little? I sure did! I actually had two! Mr. Ghost and Mr. Boo were their names! I acted like they were real so much that my mom even started to believe they were real! Did any of you wonder why you have them? Well, kids watch TV so much that the brain takes that information and fills it in those gaps we were talking about. Since kids have so many gaps, all the imagination makes something. It makes something so real to you and your senses that your brain believes that it IS real! Pretty cool huh? In fact, it is so cool that they made a show about that! It was called Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends!! 

BEST SHOW EVER!!! 


























    So you see, imagination is more important than people think. It can make boring things seem fun! Without imagination, we would all be boring, lazy people. And no one wants to be that! I'M AWESOME AND I KNOW IT!! And here are some awesome links about imagination. I'M AWESOME! I'M AWESOMER! I'M AWESOMEST! 





    This was such a fun topic! Don't you think? (YEA!!) WOOP! And all this from Sponegebob Squarepants. I guess this proves it, cartoons aren't useless! Hey, maybe I can find my next blog topic from Spongebob! I'm going to go do that! Bye guys! Science Fun:)


7 comments:

  1. THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER! Anyways, I thought your blog was really good. I could tell that it was something that interested you so you were able to build on it and add your own perspective. And yes, Spongebob can be educational! Hey all you people....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE WONT U LISTEN TO ME! IVE GOT A SANDWICH NO ORDINARY SANDWICH A SANDWICH FILLED WITH JELLYFISH JELLYYYYYY! HEY MAN YOUVE GOT TO TRY THIS SANDWICH ITS NO ORDINARY SANDWICH ITS THE TASTIEST SANDWICH IN THE SEAAAAA! SCOOBEDIBY BADA BA DOODADA BOP YEAHHHHH! o and thx brizz master

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fiji yu had some really good media and you did everything right with rubrik and stuff. you also broke it down so we could understand and it was inteesting and fun. The only problem i have with this is that i was so distracted by the background that i couldnt focus on the blog. BUT I AM NOT SAYING CHANGE IT!
    Fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks kate! i know u cood get distracted i mean his face is so.. perfect <3 but im glad u liked my blog and gracias for the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i love all of your blogz celine your an awesome writer yo yourz blogz iz az awesomez! tom felton kinda rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey luv yyour blog! I luv the pics and great theme!!Great media and very long, which is great!
    :) your whole blog is very you :) escpecially your backround ohh Celini!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thx rili and anijah! thx fo the complimentes! TOM FELTON ROCKS A WHOLE LOT! and my background is indeed very me aka awesome :P

    ReplyDelete