Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Science Fair :|

    Hey guys! So today's topic ISN'T going to be about science. (GASP!) I know, I know but I'm gonna talk about the science fair. Fun....yeah not really. As everyone knows, I strongly dislike with compassion the science fair. I've never liked it since the beginning, which was kindergarten.
This is EXACTLY me!!!

  







  But, I have to admit, it wasn't as bad this year. The main reason was the judges! THEY BLINKED THIS YEAR! See, last year I was in the middle of my presentation when, suddenly, the doors opened and this tall man walked in. He was wearing a black tux, he also had these black sunglasses. He had one of those buzz cuts that you get if your in a military school. He then pulls out this notebook and takes off his sunglasses and says..."What's your project?" And, you guessed it, he never blinked! He reminded me of the man in black.


What's your science project?
















   OK, let me tell you about my science project. It was, "What kind of spin makes you the most dizzy?" I chose it because I love to spin! I also thought it would be fun to have an excuse to spin. I used 3 volunteers, Aubrey, Anabel, and my sis Zeina. OK so what I would do was make them sit in this chair and I would spin them. I would stop them three different ways. I would then record all these different things. Then I did all this math to make my OWN graphs! Ugh extra math equals not happy Celine.



   Hahahaha I just remembered a couple funny stories. Do you want me to tell you? (nodding) Eh, I'll pass! Just kidding! OK so I was SO mean when we were doing the experiment! I kept yelling and screaming at Aubrey, Anabel, and Zeina! At one point, Anabel records me yelling at them. It was funny I have to admit. I'm sorry you guys! Also, after Aubrey spun for the last time, she was jumping out of the chair and then...she fell! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
It happened so fast though! Like one second I turned around, everything is normal, then, I hear a BOOM and I trun around and see Aubrey on the floor! I started laughing and Anabel said, "I should've gotten that on video!" Eventually we helped her after we found out she was actually in pain. But it was funny! And Anabel's right, we shood've gotten that on video!


hehehehhehehe















   Well after all the headache, the stress, the extra math (groan), I'm just really glad it's over! The judging went well though. I knew what I was talking about and I had Kenneth and Lizzy in the background. They just kept smiling whick helped A LOT! Thanks you guys! Everyone is always saying, "I hope I win the science fair!" Or sometimes I hear, "I hope I get a good grade in the science fair!" And you wanna know what I say? "I just hope I pass the science fair!" Because last year I FAILED! So hope that doesn't happen this year. And I honestly don't think I will. You know, an A would be nice...


Hopefully...
















               (Day after the science fair award ceremony)
   Alright it's the day after the science awards, and I'm here to tell you about it. It was actually fun! Chase, who was in charge of the music, played awesome science songs! And I also liked how Mr.Sellers kept us all in suspense! Anyways, I didn't actually win anything but thats ok because I've decided that I'm too good for the award! Oh yeah Kayte!!!!!!

  
   So that was my non-science blog! Well, it technically it was because it was on the science fair. Next time we'll have an actual science topic. So yeah bye! DO NOT COPY ME TAYLOR GREEN! Science Fun:)

7 comments:

  1. first i dint do that science fun thing second u had a big old space in between dat pic and da last lil paragraph but i still thought i was goood



    SCIENCE FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good blog i luved it! that girl in purple loooks just like u!!! but sadly i dont think u passed. HAHAHA im just joshin u!! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH LOOSERZ! luved ur blog cuz it wuz awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no problem cece! And you might want to read over them next time! several spelling errors! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was awsome but u were missing a paragraph sry but....................................................... APRIL FOOLS!!!

    ReplyDelete