Friday, March 4, 2011

Lovey Dovey Heart Heart!


no not that kind!


   HI HI! It's me! Sorry I haven't been putting an blog posts lately. I had a reason! I didn't want to. Just kidding! I've been researching all these different topics for my all new chapter! YAY! So, let's get down to business. We're going to be talking about the heart!



    No, no we are going to be talking about the heart that's inside you. Well, you obviously know that your heart pumps blood to every part of your body. You know that it makes the BU-BUM BU-BUM sound. But it's actually more complex than that. I'm using big words! Anyways, the heart is an involuntary muscle. That means that it beats without you thinking about it. The heart is mainly two colors. One side is blue and one side is red. Now, each color means different things. The blue side gets filled with low-oxygen blood. It gets sent back to the lungs to get oxyginized. The red part gets filled with blood that has high-oxygen and it gets sent to all parts of the body. And this all happens in one beat. Did I mention that your heart is only the size of your fist? WOW!

do you see the red and the blue?

  










       Now, I'll tell you guys about the different parts of the heart and what those parts do. The heart has four chambers. Two on the top and two on the bottom. The top chambers are called the atria. The bottom chambers are called the ventricles. The septum is the thing that seperates the right and left sides of your heart. The valves are the things seperate the four different chambers. They open to let the blood come in and close right after so the blood can't leave. It's like a one way road. Oh and did you know that the opening and closing of your valves is what makes the BU-BUM BU-BUM sound?


see how many different parts there are?!



















     That's the end of my blog! Hope you liked the new topic!!! I sure did! And trust me there will be more were that came from! Only if you like it! KK well here's a video. Here's a song that says the word heart. So yeah. BYE BYE!!!!! Science Fun:)



1 comment:

  1. OMG MEH LUVS UR BLOGG!it waz 1 of ur best. nutin wrong wit it. =)

    ReplyDelete