Friday, November 5, 2010

My Trip To Florida!

 So hey peeps of the world! I am am back from a....(wait for it).... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious trip. We went to Florida, or as Kenneth would say: Floda, to see the Shuttle Launch. But, since NASA was being NASA, they moved the date AGAIN! Do you know how many times they moved it? (si-) Six! They moved it six flubbing times! Well we did do a bunch of other stuff. Here let me tell you in a special sort of way:
MONDAY: Today we went to school and then at night we left to Florida in an American Coach Bus.
TUESDAY: We got to the Retreat Center and we checked into our rooms. My roomies were Taylor and Shelby. Roomies Forever! Then we went to the Kennedy Space Center. It was really coolio to see all the space-y type stuff. We also went on a simulator. But that place was expensive! 8 bucks for a hamburger, sorry again Shelby! I did get a cool mug for 6 bucks, awesomeness!  For dinner we went to Pizza Hut and everybody at my table was being economical. Me, Anabel, Lizzy, Kenneth, Aubrey, and Fatima were sitting at the table. After that we went back to the Retreat Center to go to sleep. But we laughed and talked a whole bunch before actually sleeping! Duh! You think I would go to sleep WITHOUT talking first? Wow. Get your head strait people! JK.
WEDNESDAY: We went to the beach and it was sooooooo fun! I saw 5 dead jellyfish. Me, Fatima, and Kenneth went on a shell walk. Kenneth kept saying he hated the ocean so bad things happened to him. Me and Fatima were pretending to talk to Poseidon, God of the Sea in Greek Mythology (that's for you roomies) and every time Kenneth would go near the water, a huge wave would come over his shoes. LOL! After the beach we went back to the Kennedy Space Center to finish up what we didn't see. We had the dinner buffet that night. Really yummy. Then we went to this little grassy area to hang out afterwards. When we went to the rooms we laughed a lot more, then hit the hay. Oh, did I forget to say we went to Coco Beach? Whoops! 
THURSDAY: We had to go back home today. (sigh) Well, for breakfast we went to McDonald's. We drove and drove and then we stopped at Wendy's for lunch. Well we got back to Shreiner at like 6:30. I got my stuff and went home. That was my Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious trip. Here is a video of what I was gonna see but then didn't. (uhh....) The Shuttle Launch! Enjoy! Science Fun:)




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! It really highlights the trip. I really like it, can't say anymore than that. Mere words couldn't describe the awesomeness of this blog. You're a really great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YOUR BLOG WAS GOOD. I STILL CANT BELIVE THE TEACHERS LEFT ME AND AUBREY IN THE BUS AT McDONALDS. YEAH YOU JUST LEFT THAT AND THE FACT THAT ME AND AUBREY GOT SICK OUT! KEEP IT UP! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did wasome!!!! omg dat wuz da best blog ive ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete